Monday, December 19, 2011

People Magazine: Sexiest Man Alive

People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2011.
And guess what the supermegafoxyawesomehotman Darren Criss won.
He is a 24 year old guy, who plays the Gay Teenager Blaine in the Fox series GLEE.
He is not gay in reallife. And I think he looks Stunning on this picture.
What do you think? And funny to say, but I am his biggest fan.
He's not only an actor, he is also a great singer, pianist, songwriter, he plays guitar, violen, drums and more.
He has so much talent. He is owner of Team Starkid, a theater productions and was drummer in his Brothers band "Chuck"Freelance Whales.

Like I said he is an amazing singer and all these information do I know by heart. I know more... actually too much haha :p I found some cool videos of Darren Criss.

Darren Criss singing Stutter ( at Joe's pub 18/12/2011)



Darren Criss at Market Days in chicago (Stutter(again:p) Playing guitar and drums)
Darren Criss on GLEE (as Blaine Anderson and the Warblers singing Teenage Dream(cover of katy perry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!