Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Come and join the Versace Style.

H&M for Versace with off course the palmtrees and the pantherprint and gold.

Sneek Peek: Versace for H&M Collection Summer 2012



<>
I really love this Versace-like shoes. They are an Unique Delight and fashionable.


H&M for Versace

H&M for Versace
I really don't know what I think about Versace, its just I'd like to look at it and get inspired by Versace, but I won't wear it for going to school. I really like it on the catwalk and if I look at another Fashionblogs I love outfits with some Versace in it. It gives the look an Unique twist, which I really enjoy. It's delightful and has something powerful. Anyway I do not have Versace or something, but I like the look. I think its not really Versace, its just Vintage with a cool own twist in it. Yes I'm talking about Tavi Gevinson for The Rookie Style and Rookie Magazine. I like her style, its probably not something I would like to wear, but I totally enjoy her style.


Tiger print can make your look like a bit tinhorn, especially overkneeboots. But for some reasons this is quiet nice. I'm not really good at adjectives. Not in Dutch and especially not in English. But I think you know what I mean. I like the blue colours with the brown and black and the blond straightned hair.
And off course Versace herself! She looks like a fake, full of botox face. But she is the Genius behind Versace. She is actually very creative, delightful and pretty amazing. She won't be forgotten in the Fashion Industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!