Sunday, December 11, 2011

Haute Couture

 Haute Couture by Dior

Haute Couture by Dior (again)



Haute Couture by Alexander McQueen



Haute Couture by Alexander McQueen
Haute Couture by Chanel

Haute Couture by Givenchy


Yeah its right, this is Haute Couture, which I really love. It's very fairytale like and I'd love to show these kind of things. First I want to apoligize for my bad English, I'm not American or English and my mothertongue language is Dutch. I'm really trying for my English and have lots of English on school, and the last 2 years it had been really improved. Anyway, so I was looking at some Haute Couture Fashion and these things is what I found. The first dress is stunning. It lets me think about Africa, Safari and Asia. The Colours: WOW! \o/ 
First of all, I think about Random things, and the second photograph lets me think about the White Witch of Narnia. Narnia is one the greatest movies and the White Witch is ugly though. But this is in a positive way. I feel so much energy from the picture.It also reminds me of Snow White with that skin and the cute cheecks.
3rd photograph: ROYAL BEAUTY. Wow I just love it, Ive actually nothing more to add. I love fake fur and over the top, but not too much though. I love to watch at over the top clothing, but not to wear it.

Haute Couture by Alexander McQueen, I don't like it, its not my style. Its nice for a movie or a little child who wants to dress up. But I like the boots.

And Chanel, Chanel, Chanel.. I love Chanel its very loyal and this dress is very fairytale like. 
And thats what I like the most! Disney and Fairytales.You come into in a whole new world, in a fantasy world ;D Chanel is one of my favorite brands, because it always looks stunning and with details. It always perfect fits on the models and thats what I like.
The last photograph is from Givenchy and is also Haute Couture, Givenchy is not a really famous designers brand, and I do not really like it. This outfit is okay. It is kinda cool and fairytalegothiclike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!