Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hey you, you and you.





These pictures are terrible, the quality is bad and I look bad. Anyways. This is something I wore on Monday and it isn't really special. I had no time to make pictures of my outfit today and yesterday, thats why its 4 times the same outfit. I'm wearing a H&M Cardigan, A shirt from The Sting, A Fishbone shorts and just a random panty. And with a terrible face and hair D:

In other news I didn't have to go to the dentist on Tuesday ,but tommorow, wow thats really useless news! but I have also good news, well its good news for me, maybe also for you, I hope.
I have a standard for my camera, so I can make pictures on other locations on my own! :)

I'm still searching people who wanna be intervieuwed by me, you can email me zoefashioncity@hotmail.com or make contact in another way, go to the "contact page"
I will promote your blog on mine.

You can read my interview with Zoe Suen Here!
You can read my interview with Jessie Here!
And with Sara Here!

Follow me on Twitter Tumblr  Bloglovin ( actually... I forgot I had a bloglovinaccount!)

Much Love,

 Zoë


2 comments:

  1. What a cute shorts! The colour is amazing <3
    With love, Milena
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I dont wear that color so much. x

      Delete

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!