Friday, April 27, 2012

Vacation, Vacation, Vacation, Vacation.











Hey you! And you! And you!! ITS VACATION, HOLIDAY, BREAK WHATEVER! WOOHOOO!
Wow, that was a nice begin to start, its finally vacation and I was looking forward to it! I studied so hard the last days, luckily I got some good grades back. and Hey! I survived the dentist, well actually I have trauma's for the rest of my life, but I still survived it.

Today was a chill day, just had a bit of school, watched movies and did nothing. We didn't go eating with the whole class, we are going to do it another day for some reasons, but honestly I just don't care. Another day is fine as well. Also I will upload an awesome interview soon with Veronique form veer-blog.blogspot.com YOU MUST BE EXCITED.

Much Love. Zoë. x

4 comments:

  1. i love your shirt! the design is beautiful. I love the room you are in. so cute! have a great holiday, zoe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Dayzee, I hope you also have a nice holiday!

      Delete

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!