Monday, April 23, 2012

Life Is a Happy Song.


(Picture 1: Source) (Picture 2: Taken by me) (Picture 3: Source) (Picture 4: Is from here/) (Picture 5: Taken by me) (Picture 6,7,8,9 from Tumblr [Tag: Vintage or Vintage Photography])

Hi there, yet another post! I finally know how to use the self timer on my camera!
I had a nice weekend, I actually didn't do anything just visit some people and on Sunday we went to Rotterdam. I bought this coat by the Monki! I love it, its so oversized and cute. Well.. actually my mom bought it. And we had delicious food at a wokrestaurant. 

Also.. the coat is from the Monki and the dress under it is Vintage, I got it from my aunt last year. It is from another brand called chocolate, I never heard of it, but the dress is awesome.

Its almost holiday! On Friday I'm going to a restaurant with my whole class and some more fun things, I'm also going to make a DIY. This week I have some tests and tommorow I have to go to the dentist!! I'm sooo extremely scared!

With Love,

Zoë 

4 comments:

  1. Loving the photos in this post! I hope you have a lovely day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I hope you've also a lovely day :)

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
    Very nice post darling, I like these photos and for sure your lovely white dress. It looks very cute on you. :)
    With love, Milena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!