Thursday, April 12, 2012

Concert outfit

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
 


Shirt: H&M// Shirt under it: New Yorker// Jeans: Supertrash// Head: H&M// Shoes: Converse.

Yet another outfit, my promised outfit. It was my concert outfit, but I wore it with a grey jeans and little boots. I also like this awesome Supertrash jeans I got for my birthday and the destroyed All stars with bright pink glow-in-the-dark laces. I like it, because the head is also bright coloured and the blouse is with flowers on it.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and I love your top! Your blog is very nice so I will off course follow you! If you like follow me too!

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss I am following you And thankyou for your kind comment :) lots of love Zoë

      Delete

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!