Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Q&A Part 2

Here is the Q&A Part 2, last time I didn't answer a lot of Questions so here it is!

How Do You Describe your style?
I can't really desrcibe my style, there is no word for it. Sometimes I like colorblocking, sometimes very girly with pink, pastel colours and cute dresses and sometimes totally black or preppy.
I do like preppy and girly, but I can be really different. For example, one of my favorite designers are Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney and Vivienne Westwood. Vivienne is totally different from them, I wouldn't wear her stuff in real life I guess, but I think its delightful to look at it, and enjoy her fashion. And I also like to try new things, so I can be different, my style is just Zoë no matter what :)

What are your hobby's beside blogging?
Well, off course I like blogging, shopping and everything with fashion. But I also have another side, I'd like to listen to music, watching movies, making pictures with friends or alone. I like dance and just spending some time on the internet. I also like reading, well actually mostly magazines.

What is your music style?
My music style is crazy and with crazy I mean everything! I mean I like Justin Bieber, One Direction, Glee covers, Disney, Broadway or musical music, but I'm also a big fan of Starkid, Darren Criss and Hot Chelle Rae a kinda rock and roll band. They have like long hair, tattoo's piercings and nice music. Anyway I also like kinda soft music and classic. I love almost everything! Its crazy :-)

What do you watch on television?
I usually don't watch television so much. But there are some things I watch each time like Gtst a Dutch drama soap serie, Glee you'd probably know that, Beat The Topdesigner, Project Runway, Project Catwalk, America Next Topmodel, Benelux next topmodel and sometimes talent programs :)

Viktor and Rolf Campagne.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!