Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The new Dutch topmodel!





Say hi to Daphne Groeneveld! THE new Dutch topmodel. She's only 17 years old and has been doing shows for Dolce and Gabanna, Chanel and way more. They even call her the new Doutzen Kroes. wow.
She has a special face I think.. She's born in 1994 and is 1.79 cm tall. She started modelling on the age of 15 and did her first big show on her 16st.

Sorry for not posting so much, I was (still am) sick and actually had no inspiration. I think I'll be back on school tomorrow. By the way we didn't got the parts yet for West Side Story last Friday, because the script wasn't finished yet. I think we'll get them this Friday. In other news my birthday is about 38 days~!!! Weeeeee! I'm already excited like a little kid~as always :p



3 comments:

  1. I love that photo of her with the sunglasses on!
    She does look like she has potential, although I dare say that the hair styled the way it is in the second photograph doesn't suit her very well, or it might be a problem with the photo being taken from a slightly descendent angle.
    Time will tell!

    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Daphne!
    Great blog, following you too!

    Love, A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!