Monday, June 4, 2012

Thankyou all.








I like dressing myself up, like I did when I was a little child. Doing 2 braids or tails in my hair and wear cute dresses, groing up is something you don't have to. And I'm not doing it. This is my new dress from Men At Work and I wore it today, okay I wore it with a black panty and sturdy boots to customize it a bit. But for the photo I wore knee-high socks, brogues and my new sunglasses from Primark. I love the Pastel colored glasses and the shape of it. I also thought I really need to post some more, so I will try to post everyday something or at least as much as possible. I wanna get some new followers and grow, because I'm not doing really well and I mean with that... my English needs to improve (even though school's in English) and I need to promote it, because I never promote. Its like a rollercoasters, my followers and pagevieuwers are just coming and I like the feeling when someone adds a comment and I don't even know the person. That happens actually all the time. Thankyou all for your time and scrolling through this post or other posts/pages.
Can't say how much I love you and I almost reached 10,000 pagevieuwers! If you wanna help me, I will add you on my bloglist, I'm going to make as a page.

SOOOO MUCHHHH LOOOVEEEEE!!! TOOO MUCHHH LOOOVEEEE!!! AAA LOOOOTTT OFFF LOOOVEEEE! Zoë ;)

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I will checkout your blog (again) I love your blog.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou Anna (: I'm evil watch out, an evil doll.

      Delete
    2. Okay no I'm not, dont be scared.

      Delete
  3. Cute :) I love your cute dress, how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Thanks for following my blog. I follow back now!
    XO
    www.fashionlalalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!