Monday, March 19, 2012

Jil Sander Fall/Winter 2012 2013

I was watching a lot os catwalkshows and I immediately fell in love with the Jil Sander Fall/Winter 2012, 2013 collection; Its romantic, delightful, fabulous, chique and classy. Just perfect.
I like the nude colors and the length of the dress. Its good matched with the natural hair and make-up.

Midnight Classy!Voila! It reminds me to Paris for some reasons, anyways, I like the colors and the comfortable coloured sandals.


The coat is really something I want to have in my wardrobe, also the nude simple dress under it is amazing! I love the pastel pink color with the decor on the background, its so romantic in a classy way.


This is a girly jumpsuit, is you have the perfect shape, it'll looks amazing, there's nothing more to add; no jewellery or amazing hair/make-up. Just keep it simple and it will be fabulous.


Simple chique, c'est eblouissant! Just stunning. This will everybody look good.

The first dress of the whole collection and it was immediately amazing. I like the white and pink together and the length is great!
What do you think of this collection?

xoxo,

Zoë

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!