Saturday, March 17, 2012

Inspiration

Photograpjer: Juergen Teller
Photographer: Juergen Teller
Also made by Juergen Teller
Japanese Lolita
Marc By Marc Jacobs. Photograpjer: Juergen Teller
Photograph made by Photographer Tim Walker
Japanese Streetstyle
by Juergen Teller

Its been a while ago, I posted something, but I was so busy this week! I had this whole week theatre in the afternoon and evening and on Thursday, Friday and Wednesday we performed for 350 people per day! It was great! We did West Side Story! I'll show you the pictures soon!

I've chosen his photographs, because I like them very much! Juergen Teller IS my inspiration! He's such an influental man with so much creative talent! He's a great photographer! I just want be like him, in a girls version haha!Anyways, I'm going to post some more, to make it good!

Just some lists!

I'm looking forward to:
* Going to the Hot Chelle Rae concert about 16 days!
* Going to live in London, when I'm older!
* Have a Jetpack..
* The summer and wear some of my favorite dresses
* Next year and be a part of mutoda again
* To go to a Fashion week, If I'll get invited sometime.
* The next vacation

People I adore:
*One Direction, one of its coolest bands in the world!
* Hot Chelle Rae! Another cool band!
* Japanese Lolita's!
* Marc Jacobs, the most influental people in the fashion community
* Team Starkid
* Juergen Teller
* Karl Lagerfeld
* ALL THE BLOGGERS IN THE WORLD, who are all my inspiration.
* My Friendsssss!
* My parents and family



Bye! Love you!
x Zoë








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!