Sunday, May 6, 2012

Its Sunday!















 Dress: H&M Divided//Cardigan: Street One//Tights: New Yorker//Knee high socks: LegFashion//Shoes:H&M Divided

Wow, so much pictures! Its pretty much because I made like 1000 pictures today. This was the last day of my lovely holiday... I NEED MORE! Yesterday it was " Bevrijdingsdag" I went to Leeuwarden and bought this cute dress from the H&M, I needed a cute summerdress, well I actually have a lot of them, but I just wanted this one. The shoes are also new, I bought this in Enschede. I never wear things like this, but I really like them. I have more outfits coming up, I hope!!

Oh.. and I got a question, the same from different people.. its: What is your last name Zoe?
Well.. my last name is Akihary, my full name is Zoe Yasemin Akihary, but I only like my first name, so I always use my first name. People call me ZoeSowy, or ZooZoo or just Zoe (pronounced as Zoo)
Make this a bit of sense? :)

Much Love, Zoe!




2 comments:

  1. Cute look doll!! I like those boots a lot.

    I gave you an award!!
    Check it out here http://viricordate.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Kara! I'll post the versatile blogger thing probably this weekend or week on my blog! x

      Delete

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!