Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Marc Jacobs Spring 2012

Hi! Í was gona for a while, and I'm sorry for that, I was busy and I'm gonna do this blog in another style.
I'll give my opinions more and have a goal: To be invited for the Amsterdam Fashion Week.
So... I looked at the catwalkshow of Marc Jacobs Spring 2012, and I was impressed.
It was not my favorite collection, that was Anna Sui, but I'll show some outfits with my opinions under it.

Marc Jacobs Spring 2012
I definitly love the boots! and the top, but I think this outfit is too busy. The colours are not my favorite colours together, but I like the material of the coat and top. And the model don't have to look that angry :)

I like the top very much, matching with the jacker, but the skirt makes the outfit look like a grandma outfit I think. The boots matches.

Aww cute dress! I think it'll be nicer if it was a bit shorter, but I definitly love it.
The socks in the shoes matches with the dress I think.

I think this is one of my favorites of the Marc Jacobs colection Spring 2012.
The coat looks like the others, but this one matches more with the dress.skirt and the boats makes the look not Grandma-like.

I love the jacket, but I think the skirt is terrible! its not my style.

Okay, this were my opinions of the Marc Jacobs collection, if you not agree with it. I'm okay with (:
You always can add some comments and follow me on twitter: @iZoeWorld
I follow back if you want.
xoxo Zoë

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanyou so much for your comment! Love you!